The LG IT business division is looking for a passionate new business development and account manager responsible for developing and awarding new IT related projects (mostly related to display and PC products) and following-up with daily events for existing customers. Account manager will be working with teams in Korea to set-up a new product introduction process that includes development, operation and, etc.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
IT New Business Customer Development & NPI process follow-up (Display, PC, and IT related products)
- Proactively seek and develop IT related B2B projects from new potential customers. Customer meetings and exhibition attendance required.
- Manage the RFQ Process and award projects.
- Set-up operations after business award with customers including logistics, services, etc.
- Support product development with the Korea engineering team to deliver the award product in time.
- Follow-up with overall new product introduction (NPI) issues till resolution.
On-going project follow-up (Customer Retention)
- Follow-up on daily issues including operation, engineering, quality, etc.
- Manage demand forecasts, sales and inventory for each customer.
- Manage product EOL and minimize material obsolescence.
- Award the Refresh or new projects from the customers to extend the business revenue.
- Strengthen relationship with existing customers
Supervising Sales Revenue & Profit
- Maximize sales revenue and profits.
- BA or higher education
- At least 5 years IT industry experience and business development preferred
- Fluent English / Korean Bi-lingual
- IT industry & product knowledge preferred
- Excellent customer interaction and presentation skills
- International trading terms & conditions knowledge
- Display or IT business experience preferred
- OEM/ODM business development experience preferred
Please Apply At: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=LGEUSA&cws=41&rid=26487
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.